Sunday, January 16, 2011

Tyler Shield Hallee Hirsh

The lazy vegan

Yes, I like to cook. And much. We are actually quite rare in restaurants. When we moved home a lot, diced, steamed, kneaded and baked. If I want to eat something, I highly Roll up your sleeves, make it yourself just like that.

But very, very rarely, it is still fine, get out of the supermarket ready meal and convenient to eat out of the box (ok, I do not really ..). Sure, the convenience foods are not healthy, but the fact that it is in supermarkets now vegan meals, attracts me. My current favorite is the vegan burger of the French company " Sojasun with soy burgers and creamy Curry Sauce - yumyumyummy. Yes, the ingredients list is a mile long. Yes, it's probably not nutritionally perfect choice. But I can make a vegan (in words: Vegan) Buy at Mercury Burger (Austrian supermarket), and for me that is really a hit. Even vegans are sometimes allowed to be lazy.
way he looks ...

... cut and hooked. Served with bean salad and oven-fried.

0 comments:

Post a Comment