Sunday, January 2, 2011

How To Put A Camera On An Rc Helicopter

Happy New Year!

Dear friends, welcome to 2011! M and I celebrated this year for two. I have very happy guests and beating me sometimes the night into day, but New Year is an occasion on which I also regards it like calm. Celebrate, celebrate because you must - somehow I do not like this pressure. So we spent our New Year's very comfortable, we have prepared good food and spent the evening with "Friends" on DVD, plus sipped a little champagne with strawberry juice, and were walking at midnight in the city for the new year . herald On 1 January we were fit, fit, fit, no hangover, no nothing, and still plenty of food left over! Yummy.

Our small silver table

noodle salad with vegan sausage, potato cheese (a spread), grilled sausages with herb butter and smoked-worm ( recipe here )

On 1 January brunch with coffee and champagne!

And our breakfast on 2 January: French toast with banana!

0 comments:

Post a Comment