Monday, January 10, 2011

Does Herpes Have To Have A Prodrome?

Asleep ...

Blogger ... my life is here ... even scrapping I do only very rarely ... For that I am

now gone under the sewers!
I have for Christmas a sewing and embroidery machine, the Brother Innov-is 900 and now I'm totally getting in Nähfieber!
Since I am total beginner but it is somewhat time consuming, muddling through with everything and search the Internet for instructions and tips!
But it's terrific fun, especially that I can now beautify my stitched with embroidered pictures. And you do not believe what you can buy for brilliant and beautiful embroidery on the web! This is a dream!

And if you give me with my Nähanfängen want to look, then follow me to my new sewing blog: Eulalia Klee butter ... that's my sewing Nick Name ...

So, I am pleased to meet you there, or read of you there!

Love, Eva
your

0 comments:

Post a Comment