Sunday, January 30, 2011

Gta Vice City Unhandled Exception Solution

Food ' n 'Friends

Eating with Friends is one of my favorite activities. And while I am a huge fan of the show "Friends" bin, I mean this time no cozy evenings in front of the TV, at which is a bowl of creamy pasta balanced on his lap, a glass of red wine, according to himself, and laughs out when Chandler and Rachel eat cheese cake from the floor or Joey is incredibly difficult to do, to keep secret the love story between Monica and Chandler.

I'm talking nice mornings, afternoons and evenings when you share wonderful vegan food with very special people. I like to play the hostess, and then spoil my guests with delicious dishes, but of course I will also just invited you! The best I find a meal, of course, if it reflects compassion and sustainability - all this comes about in the vegan cooking. That's what makes me special pleasure to invite friends to the wonders with them (yes, I say miracle indeed!) To share the vegan kitchen. This happened at a brunch with a dear friend. We actually had a main course and dessert at this brunch, and so he took a little longer. A bottle of champagne, and Sunday was perfect. Cooking was my best smoked potato pan, baked beans and crusty bread, of course, spreads and avocado. As a "dessert" there was genuine American pancakes with raspberry sauce and fresh fruit. Why can not every meal to be so (I probably would then do all day than eat anything else)?

Yummy spicy brunch ...

... and something sweet can not miss!

Recently I was invited by friends, and everyone was asked to bring a vegan dish. I trusted in the power of my vegan carrot cake s . We had a real vegan gourmet dinner: As a starter meatballs to delicious salad with avocado (very important, these avocados ...), the main course a phenomenal potato stew with vegan Karminwurzen that was eaten up so fast, not even the camera was behind there, and for dessert, said carrot cake with a glass of almond milk. Furthermore, lots of laughter, friendship and the knowledge that came with this delicious food any animal damage inflicted. This is called once a perfect evening, right?




A dear colleague who has become a friend had birthday, and I know how much she loves a chocolate cupcakes, I made her chocolate cupcakes made with marbled with vanilla-chocolate mousse. refers


the recipe for it here cuppie for the double mousse I have a package opened Soyatoo and whip it into Packerl stirred. Then I have two dishes on the Soyatoo follows: In the one came inside a bio-vanilla bean in the other half of Soyatoo about 4 tsp cocoa powder 2 heaped tsp powdered sugar (or to taste). To apply the mousse, then two colors, I put both mousses very cold (yes just go easy on the balcony!). Then I alternately spoon into a piping bag on one side of the dark, filled on the other side of the light mousse (which is not perfect, but on one side of the piping bag then you have more light, on the other side more dark mousse). Then very carefully on the train cuppie, carefully, so that the two mousses not very mixed. As a result, then you have a nice, two-color topping.

So, what are you waiting for? Your friends look forward determined to delicious, vegan food! There is no better way to spread a little vegan love ... ♥ ♥ ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment