Friday, December 10, 2010

Swot Analysis For Saloon

Kekserlduft is in the air

since I was big enough to stand up, have my mom and I baked cookies during Advent. Even when I still wore diapers, I always eagerly helped with weeding and diligently decorated cookies (and the rest of the kitchen) with colored icing.
now I do not wear diapers anymore, but the tradition is still with us. The recipes we have veganisiert my mom, and they taste just as fantastic as ever - Also primarily because they are baked with love and joy. If the apartment then powdered sugar cookie dough and smell, and we were tired, our clothes to terms with flour, the cookies on large plates, then Christmas may well not be far. Who would like to bake, I have the recipes posted here . This year we have doubled the quantity for the Linzeraugen even.

vanilla, ready for the oven (maybe not perfect, but this super-tasty!)

Dick sprinkled with sugar.

gouging the eyes of Linz.

Yummy! Filled with apricot jam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment