Thursday, December 30, 2010

Bleaching The Face With H202

Christmas traditions YumYum

Yes, Christmas is over, but the delicious vegan food, I wanted Do not be denied! I have not cooked this time (except for the Pumpkin Pie, the I've baked), but my dad and M's Mum. Request for proper applause for these two, it was always delicious! Our families are great :-)

appetizer on Christmas Eve: soup with cheese dumplings

Christmas Eve: A selection of delicious snacks (from bottom clockwise): Tortilla with potatoes and artichokes, potatoes with a spicy pepper sauce, grilled peppers, fried eggplant, potato salad, sausages, pickled onion, beans in tomato sauce. Yummy!

by recipes of dear friends: Real American Pumpkin Pie - veganized. Just like at Christmas with lots of tasty cinnamon and creamy.

At M's Mum: Penne with Artichoke sauce. Super Yummy!

On 2 Christmas Day: Curry Noodles.

Now I'm already in the preparations for our small (very small - for two) New Year's Eve celebration. We'll see you in the new year! I look forward to seeing you again and wish you all the best for 2011.

0 comments:

Post a Comment