Friday, March 5, 2010

What Does Marijuana Do To Cataracts

Day 3 Day 6 Day 1

This morning I had a total of -2.1 kg on the scale ... and this afternoon I went to a good friend with the kids and she has so served delicious cake. But I am remained steadfast and allowed myself only NEN Cafe ... and now I'm proud of myself!
'm curious to see what the scale says tomorrow morning ...

Yes, and I want to tell you the show here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rWPMXY-Nbw

Adoro you know? A tenor quartet, which German pop songs interpreted in a classical way .... who are so great. And the music feels so good to relax and to slow down the daily life ... Listen to it and sometimes their other songs. I find it just great and something different ...
I would be happy if you leave to your opinion as a comment, just for interest sake ...
Until the day ... the weekend may I have to work again! Whether the announced snow probably really come here? I would hope that not ... now I want spring!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment