Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Clorox Bad For Toilet



Sun .. the first day is over!
I did this morning, finally back on the scale provided and found that I had proudly taken 3.5 kg since last year ... it but in 3-4 months ... yeah, love the Christmas season. I enjoyed it just tasted too good and I've eaten too much, especially sweets ...
Well. Whatever. APPLICATION, yes nothing.
My first day was okay. I have indeed often the stomach growling but I stayed firm and did the dwarfs even pancakes served for lunch ... also wenns has been hard! Nothing comes from or goes nothing ... I am indeed your fault!
So ... I'm curious what the scale says tomorrow ... (I know, one should weigh only 1x per week, but I need this control and certainly the motivation for any lost Grämmchen ...)

Until the days ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment