Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Pokemon Heart Gold Englishnds

on a new one ...

... after last year I've lost 10kg with Almased and have kept the long, I'm now in the last 3-4 months, increased again (thanks to the much too delicious sweets and not enough exercise) ... . pinching my new clothes from last year to awful and the life ring can no longer hide ... So must happen again and so I start tomorrow Almased again at the new pounds to get rid of are still left and the rest of pounds and the cooking to make!
And I my plan now is really by pulling in my evening Hau-Ruck-action, I'll post it here, for introducing me to NEN ordinary passage can give in the ass if I can not get back by draw, okay?

LOs come again soon ...

And Constance: the TM-LO is high on my list! ;-) Yes

Love, Eva

0 comments:

Post a Comment