Friday, January 16, 2009

Use Aceprozine After Exparation

Caught ...

... the little piece of Bille

4 jobs you had in your life:

placement in kindergarten
nurse in the emergency service
nurse
Tupperware consultant

4 movies that you can watch again and again:

super sexy and super cute Shrek

Dirty Dancing Pretty Woman


four places where you have lived:

Brotdorf
Eimeldingen
Weil am Rhein
Haltingen

4 series that you like to look at:

Everything counts
GZSZ
Dr. House
ER

4 places where you were on holiday:

Dom. Rep.
Cote d'Azur
Switzerland, Lake Neuchatel
Greece, West Peleponnes

4 websites that you visit daily:

Paper Bride Forum
my Kilosweg forum
Google Reader
my mails at Yahoo

4 of your favorite food:

lasagna
Chinese duck salad
encrusted elk
Nudellyonerauflauf

4 places where you would like to be in the moment:

DomRep
in a fully furnished Scrapstudio
in paradise
USA

Sun, and the little piece I must also throw on ... but I have lost track of who had and who have not already, may be anyone who feels called to request the take sticks!

And the state of my diet: DiƤttag today is 9 and I've lost kg up to 4.4! And I was adamant and I have eaten nothing today, only drank my shakes! Today we had for breakfast and lunch, but I was firm! Tomorrow I must then still have some birthday cake and pizza and then my last 5 days is really nothing in the way!
I look forward to next Thursday, when finally gives something to chew ...;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment