Friday, January 9, 2009

How To Put On Burton Bindings

Huhu ...

... I'm back ...

And I got you a couple of LOs the past few days brought:

Bilder hochladen

Bilder hochladen

Bilder hochladen

Bilder hochladen

am Otherwise, I still caught a cold (since 1 1 / 2 weeks) . There is a constant up and down but really I'm just not coughing and sniffing going on ...
And yesterday I did an important step for me!
I started with the Alma-diet and wants to lose weight now 20kg at last ... at least ...
The next 2 weeks (ne are, indeed only 12 days * * happy) I will feed on the powders, tea and broth ... then be a 2-week cycles each always replace a meal again and I will not try to fall back into old habits, but to strive for a healthy, low fat diet ... keep your fingers crossed! Anyway, I'm highly motivated and happy that it has worked out so well (one suffers in the diet not hungry!)

Did you also have the odd goal, what did you set for this year, addressed?

0 comments:

Post a Comment