Sunday, January 11, 2009

Cruisy Gay Hotels In Nyc

My first LO ...



... for my Book of Me .. a challenge from the Paper Wedding Forum!


I hope that I will stay nice and then turn at some point a good album just for me to hold in your hands!








my diet, I have remained faithful until now! I have not eaten for 4 days and drank my good little powder ... my scale I was rewarded today morning -2.3 kg! That's a beginning! I just hope I also think the 14 days provided to me by ... well ... yes there are now only 10! But as they say ... nothing tastes so good, feels like ... to schlanksein're only 18.7 kg ...




I hope you are doing well? I am so glad now that my cold now after almost 2 weeks but finally does leave ... and the Rumgehuste Nasegeputze is a pretty on the cookie ...




've Ah yes ... a photo I have for you ... very caring man my son with the doll of my daughter ... he's so sweet, caring and compassionate ...




0 comments:

Post a Comment