Sunday, February 27, 2011

Brown Yellow Cervical Mucus

Cupcakes and Stripes

This week was very tiring ... physically, mentally, especially emotionally. Therefore only a short post today, the camera was out on most occasions. I do not know about you, but baking calms me down tremendously. The mixing of the ingredients, the sweet smell from the oven, a velvety cream ... I feel quite at home. On Saturday I took a little energy to bake cupcakes from Vegan Wondercakes . It became the marzipan and pistachio cupcakes. They are quite tasty, but next time I would add a good amount of vanilla, which would make sure cuppie finer (and halve the dough - I've found out so many cupcakes, I say only: Hüftgold!). The piece of marzipan in the dough for a marzipan fan like me, of course, heavenly. All in all a good idea for cupcakes and a fluffy side dish for Sunday coffee. From this cuppie I even shot a picture in style on my "Stars and Stripes" napkin which is from dear friends from the U.S. - incredibly cheesy, but I love her hot

.
on in the new week! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment