Sunday, October 25, 2009

Welcesome Notes To Wedding Websit

ahem ...





... over 1 month? Oh my ...

But for this I show you on my poor orphan blog sometimes a couple of photos ...
namely yesterday I was in Switzerland when in Buckten Megacrop. There I attended 2 workshops. In the morning we have scrapped small gifts that you can also do well with children together and at noon I got a cardboard 8x8 inch album made. The board consists of just packing residues from a popular Swedish furniture store. Behind the cash register there are always such a disposal container set up and there you can find tons of cardboard 1000s albums!













I have no idea why 2 of the photos are turned over and even less idea how I get it back just shot. Stored fact they all are!?


And I still have a LO to show. Actually it was planned for the next SAC, but I've (again) fails to submit on time! For you shall stop it now, see!


Yes, and otherwise we are in the hospital any time. Emelie had over 2 weeks again and again a few days fever of 40 degrees, I'm back stabbed in the tongue and had been the primary care emergency service pick us up in the middle of the night, Harry had an accident of the expected fortunately very mild and now I'm for the 2 Time in 2 weeks with a nasty bronchitis totally cold ... well ... Cheers

But the main thing I'm fit in 12 days! There goes that is on the Paper Bride meeting! And I'm looking forward ... sooooooooo Malaika and Kristina go with and then that becomes a brilliant nonsense Scrap-to-know-women-weekend ... hach ... anticipation is so nice what!


























0 comments:

Post a Comment