Tuesday, September 23, 2008

How Do U Get Dog Effects On Oovoo

Beep ...

... yes, I live yet!


Really Sorry, but only for a little less time on the Internet, what would come my home and my family life, something comes of this!


to scrap I currently less and I still have sooooo many scrapping recipe layout, I've signed up for a leisurely Rezepteswap in Paper Bride Forum. There are 48 pieces in 6x6! Phew ... a very beautiful work, but I'm looking forward to the future results, which I will bind with the Bind-it-all then to a nice little book!


Oh yeah ... I watch something I got from Kerstin :


and there is also moreover a few simple rules: first


The elect can place this award on their blog.
second Link the person from whom you have been awarded.
third Nominate 5 other bloggers.
4th Give to why you have selected.
5th Link to your Blogger award winners.
6th Leave a message on this blog.



then I'd best get to work ...


Nadine - because their style is exactly to my liking!


Nadine H. - because she is so creative


Ursula - because I always like to look over at her


Susan - because it shows such brilliant workshops on her blog


Jackie - because she is my "colleague" in Simeas creative team and wonderful working is


Oh yes ... a few LO of me coming in the next few days again ... I have to photograph them only ...



0 comments:

Post a Comment